Random Lists

My to do list last week:

1) Don't expel baby for 2 more weeks (so I'm 1/2 way there--to Jan 25)

2) Eat

3) Sleep

4) Don't freak out

Outgrown coats in order:

1) Mountain hardware fleece

2) Marmot down

3) North Face down

4) Columbia white

5) Columbia blue

6) Carhart

7) A loaner from my grandmother-in-law. It's hideous (on me), so I'm going to try to have the baby before I can't zip the Carhart anymore

Favorite words my son says:

1) Mum-mum for mama

2) Jew for juice

3) Dithe for ice

4) Hee for hair

5) Uck (+ whiney face) for stuck

Nesting List:

1) Vacuum living room and put up my son's tent

2) Install infant seat in my car

3) Put sheets on crib

4) Organize a few more closets

5) Finish cross-stitch for baby’s room and frame it

6) Bring dog to town to be bathed and clipped

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States