Baby Web Pages

Wow! People really go crazy when you have your first baby. I just finished up a scrapbook, which required I go through cards we received during my son's birth. It reminded me of all of the cards, the gifts, the kind words . . . and I didn't even have a normal shower. Because my son was born early, I missed my work shower by about 3 days. My family threw a shower for me in MN, but I could only watch it via web cam. And there was kind of a shower on my husband's side, but it was really just a few gifts and a cake thrown on the side of the normal annual family memorial day barbeque. This time, all we've received is one (darling) outfit from my college roommate . . . not that we need more stuff.

My mom made this website for my son Aleksander's birth two years ago. It was fun and a huge success:
http://www.babyhomepages.net/shefnicka_grandbaby_bragbook

So, we started one that we will use for the announcement of our second son's birth. I don't expect the same response, but it is a fun way to spread the news to those who are far away:

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States