Nothing in Moderation

Apples from a couple fairly young trees

My parents and uncle and aunt with their horses

Blueberry wine from the organic berry patch

Over 10 cord wood, all from down trees, a lot for a small vermont castings :)

There's always work and fun to be had on the Boondocks Farm, where I grew up. I love these photos and the fact that electronically I can see some of the things we missed this fall. Last time we visited the farm was during the month of June. Next year we hope to be there in late July - early August for the boys' first blueberry season (they love berries ... what I asked mom to bring me for christmas this year in her suitcase/cooler) and again in late October - early November for fall preservation, birthdays, halloween, and also white tail deer hunting opening season.

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States