These are for You, Mom.

I know being a mom myself that you're probably tired of seeing photos of everyone and everything else and want to see some of your own baby, who is so far away. My midterm assignment is to collect 3 photos of myself and 3 photos of others in under 200 exposures. 3 of my 6 photos ended up being profile or silhouette type photos because that is a skill I had not tackled before and I ended up having fun with it. Each photo, for the assignment, has to tell a story ... or at least be an amazing use of light. I admit, these aren't anywhere near as inventive as I'd imagined, but they are both decent and simple and I did them without any assistance while watching my children, during a week that was almost completely cloudy.




Now, here are your grand babies and some really great light.


About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States