I'm learning as quickly as this guy is growing, these days. Each day I come home from class, I am inspired from looking at the work of other artists or just other students that I take out my camera and try something new. Tuesday, I practiced long-exposure with fire, the aurora, and headlights. Thursday, I grabbed a new perspective of potty time before bath.
I am frustrated with digital editing software and really I wish it didn't exist so I would not feel obligated to touch it. I am finding that I don't always agree with it. And I am wondering what is the best of the many ways to convert a file to "black and white," which turns out isn't really black and white in the digital world. I am frustrated by the internet and how it changes the images it accepts. I just want to know everything now. But, I guess it's best just to think back and look at the progress made. Only a month ago, I was shooting manually without even using my light meter. That's major.