YES! M-AEST

Transfer Courses Institution Equivalent
TermSubjectCrs NoCourse TitleCreditsGrpGrdDASubjCrseCourse TitleCreditsGrd
201002BIOLF694Environmental Microbiology

3.00

A OBIOLA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002ENVEF644Environmental Mgmt & Law

3.00

A OAESTA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002ENVEF646Unit Processes - Biological

3.00

A- OAESTA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002ENVEF649Hazardous & Toxic Waste Mgmt

3.00

A+ OAESTA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002ENVEF652Intro Toxicology for Engr & Sc

3.00

A OAESTA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002ESMF605Engineering Economic Analysis

3.00

A OESA6Departmental Elective

3.00

A T
201002STATF402Scientific Sampling

3.00

A OSTATA402Scientific Sampling

3.00

A T
Total Credits Accepted:

21.00


What is all that junk? Well, it is the final word that one of my largest hobbies for the past 3 years is going to amount to a master's degree in Applied Environmental Science & Technology. Yes, all of the courses that I took in Fairbanks are now transferred to Anchorage and my Graduate Study Plan is signed and posted. It took about a year and a half to get this done, because no one has tried to do what I'm doing before. Regardless, all I have to do is finish the last 9 credits. The problem is . . . I already know what I want to do my second master's degree in . . . but still have no clue what to do for a job. Oh well, life is short and I love to learn. Maybe if I go for a master's in Natural Resource Management I'll discover what I want to be when I grow up (besides a mother, wife, student, outdoorswoman, and wanna-be photographer).

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States