Oh My, How Time Flies: Week 6

My sweet baby is 6 weeks old today! He was 8lb 13oz at 1 month, 3lbs more than at birth! And he is much chubbier today. He's already outgrown a Huggies Diaper box full of clothes. And speaking of Huggies, I kept track at first and he used 7 packs of diapers in 4 weeks, which is more than 10 diapers per day. Talk about a jump start on a carbon footprint, eh? Just think, the first about 3 years of everyone's urine is trapped in diapers in landfills.

I'm having trouble finding time to blog or facebook or even send an adequate email. I hope this doesn't have to come to an end. But, things will just get busier once my extra hands are gone for good.

My mom has been here for a week already, and she's been a great help! We've done so much, I don't even know where to start. I know we've had fun and stayed busy, but in my mind it's all a blur. I'll try to post the highlights later, maybe after I get some sleep and can think more clearly!




About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States