1 Month Down


Daddy's maternity leave is over today. He's used up almost all of his sick time, so it's time to head back to the office (or the salt mine as he and I fondly call the local oil refinery where we met 5 years ago as shift-workers). He and I have had a great, sleepless month with our two boys, now 1 month old and 23 months old. I cannot believe it has been one month already. Our youngest has already grown out of clothes. He's bursting out of the newborn (5-8lb) ones, but I refuse to retire them until my mom arrives in a couple of days and can see him in them. We'll see how much he weighs at his 1 month appointment, tomorrow. Our oldest just went through a growth spurt as well. They grow up too quickly.


About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States