Nikolai

Niko Gregory was born Sunday night and we were home Tuesday. It wasn't until the last hour at the hospital that I actually read some of the information in the hospital packet and realized . . . there was an upgrade from my last stay there: WIFI. So, I could've been on here while I was sitting around the hospital waiting to come home. But, since I've been home, I have just been spending time with my two sons, my husband, and my dog. It's not often we get to spend this much time together. And there is only another week to go before our live-in guests start arriving. First my mother-in-law from Anchorage, then my mother and then my father from Minnesota.

I think I may have brought someone else's baby home from the hospital. This baby is the sweetest thing on earth. He doesn't cry unless you undress him and make him cold. He barely fusses to poop. He sleeps day and night. And he has almost black hair. Gosh, I love him to death and am enjoying every second of him, so I sure hope I just lucked out and he is mine to keep.


About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States