The Halloween Play Date

I actually think it's quite ridiculous to celebrate Halloween with children under 2 years of age. They hate wearing silly costumes and they're too tired at that time of night to go trick-or-treating. In addition, they don't yet know about the things they're dressed as and aren't really able to eat candy. But, one of my friends had a party for our kids, and I went in good spirit. It turned out to be a fun time. My son recognized one of his friends as a kitty (even though he was actually a wolf) and another friend as a duck, which she was. In addition, he had a good time playing with the host's markers, because we don't have any at home. It made for a good play date.
My best memory is of us making mud pudding with worms before the party

and a close second is my Charlie Brown, because he was so cute with his light hair. I sewed the stripe on his shirt myself, which was my first project with my new sewing machine.

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States