They Want to Climb Mt. McKinley.


As if we don't already have enough to do, my husband now wants to climb Mt. McKinley.  I think it's my own fault too.  A friend of mine keeps a blog.  Her fiance keeps a blog too, and he made it to the summit of Mt. Everest last week.  I showed my husband the blogs, and I told him he would probably enjoy climbing Mt. McKinley.  The next day, he came home from work and said two of his friends want to join him.  Today, he came home excited again.  The three men hope they can get one of the richest men in America, their company's owner, to sponsor their trip if they bring his book The Science of Success to the top with them.  They're planning to do this trip in the Spring of 2011.  Their first step is to get into shape.  I'm in full support of this trip.  I think my husband has the perfect personality and body for a trip like this, and with a paid guide it is in my opinion a relatively safe adventure.  Plus, Denali is practically in our back yard.

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States