Third Time is a Charm: Short Book List

I feel like if I had a 3rd kid, I would get everything as right as possible from the start. It wasn't until our first baby was born that I became versed in contaminants and how to keep levels low in the household. My Master's Degree in Environmental Science coupled with a book called Slow Death by Rubber Duck and hundreds of hours reading journal articles fueled this knowledge. It wasn't until our second was in utero that we started cracking down on contaminants in our diets, which needs no explanation in this age of the industrialized food dilemma. And if I were to have a third, I would crack down on reducing our exposure to additives in vaccines and minimizing reactions (which are actually quite common) from the day of their birth. I don't like to be a part of the US of A's wonderful thoughtless experiments or support big companies, and I don't like to be kept in the dark. I like real evidence. I recently read 4 books that are on 4 completely different topics and have 4 different audiences, but that have A LOT in common.

The Gerson Therapy: The Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses (by Charlotte Gerson), a book on consuming phytochemicals in fruits and veggies combined with coffee enemas to relieve pain and liver load to actually cure ailments or at least prolong life

Eat to Live (by Joel Therman), a book on losing weight and dieting in a way that does not harm the body

Super Baby Food (by Ruth Yaron), a book on healthy family eating including how to properly prepare, cook, store, and preserve food to maximize vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients including phytochemicals

The Vaccine Book (by Robert Sear's), a look at the major problems with our health care system in terms of vaccines and how to receive all or most of the vaccines while reducing the risk of high chemical exposure or severe reaction afterward. If you haven't figured it out already, diet plays a role here also.

About Me

My photo
Fairbanks/North Pole, Alaska, United States